Friday 25 November 2022

This Elizabethan Dilemma : A simple Advantages towards Progress connected with Drama.

 During the reign of Elizabeth-I in the 16th century, renaissance dramas developed. The impression, thought and action of this found the very best expressions in the drama. This witnessed the tremendous development in the drama which culminated in Shakespeare. Unlike the Continental dramas, English dramas drew on medieval theaters. The demands of a favorite audience were taken directly into consideration.

The audience of the age of Elizabeth was passionate and imaginative. And it was one of the reasons the Elizabethan drama succeeded to a better extent. Moreover, the playwrights made some innovative experimentation that made dramas evergreen!

The playwrights used a classical act and scene structure and other theatrical devices inspired by Seneca. They mixed together tragedy, comedy, and pastoral and united several plots. They covered great span of time and space, integrated music, dance, and spectacle, depicted violence, battles, and blood and mixed royalty with low-life characters. The subjects of tragedy were always historical rather than mythical. The comedies were pastoral which contained elements like nymphs and magic.Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein Today Episode

It was the rise of drama in England where in actuality the Miracle plays, Morality and Interludes were in vogue. It was this which gave the first true English comedy, Grammer Gurton's Needle and the first tragedy, Gorboduc.

The Predecessors of Shakespeare; Marlowe, Lyly, Kyd, Nash, Peele and Greene brought the drama to the culmination point by offering their unique experimentations. They certainly were Marlowesque, one-man type, or the tragedy of passion, the Court or Lylian comegy, Classic plays and the Melodramas. Marlowe, among these playwrights, occupied a central position who gave four famous plays, TamburlaineFaustusJew of Malta, and Edward II.

The Elizabethan Age gave birth to a literary genius, Shakespeare whose tragedies HamletOthelloMacbethKing Lear and comedies like As You Like ItMidsummer Night's DreamTwelfth Night colored the English literature at its best. Elizabethan drama went through the conflict between classic and native ideals.Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein Today Episode

Living In A Drama-Free Zone For Success!

Are you experiencing a drama-free zone? My Adirondack chair is mine! When I sit within my chair, I am transported almost immediately and feel:

-Calm

-Peaceful

-Connected (to me)

-Happy

-Creative

Quite simply, this chair is a 100% drama-free zone! I suppose it's like a grown-up time-out chair! It has the power to melt away the "issues" of your day and my family knows that whenever I am planted here - even when only for 10 minutes, that this is me time.My old Adirondack chair has shared books with me, some tear, thoughts, no thoughts, songs, writing and a lot of love and gratitude.

When I worked in corporate, there was an occasion when I was returning to work after being out with a month-long illness that had totally zapped my energy.I'd to acclimate back once again to work very slowly - first with half-days and then full-days. As I returned to the office, I was operating in slow motion. I noticed all the things that left me feeling drained. It was mostly things like petty complaints (without solutions), gossip (whether participatory or not), and just the usual office politics which triggered a lot of drama. Simply speaking, drama drains!

Drama drains:

  • You physically and emotionally
  • Your ability to make sound business decisions
  • Your creativity at work
  • Your desire for what you do

Whenever you commit to living drama-free...

... at work you'll:

  • Feel confident in your projects decisions
  • Position yourself as a leader
  • Easily overcome office energy-suckers

... at home you'll:

  • Be fully present with your kids (and who couldn't use a bit more patience, too!)
  • Inspire your family to be true to themselves (which will raise happier, well-adjusted kids!)
  • Find more hours to do what exactly you love (re-connect along with your joy)

Below are a few simple suggestions for making a Drama-Free Zone at work and at home (Warning: some WooWoo is involved!)

Action: Have Fun With It! Go out your Drama-Free Leadership Shingle! I created a sign that said, You're In A Drama-Free Zone, and I would put it out on the conference table when I'd meetings with my staff. It was a fun (got several chuckles) method to remind everyone to test the drama (and the ego) at the entranceway! The best leaders embody the attributes they would like to see in their team.

Action: Let's Get Physical (and metaphysical!) Designating an actual location or item (like my chair) for drama-free time, not just clearly communicates to others (and reminds you, as well), however it builds a positive and sacred energy around that space. The main reason my chair is really transformative for me personally is that I approach my time there as ritual and the vitality that surrounds my space is positive and filled with ease. At the office, bring things into your environment as possible either visibly see or touch that behave as your reminder or ground you.

Action: Non-Action! Spending some time meditating, visualizing or just sitting quietly will put you in the drama-free mindset. Having a practice that connects you with the bigger part of you (your inner soul self), creates confidence. If you are in alignment, making your decision never to engage in drama becomes effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment